Posted: October 13, 2021
Our professional services client's in house team is seeking a sharp Digital Marketing and Social Media Coordinator to join their team on a 4-month contract basis.
In this role you will be responsible for working highly collaboratively with the teams and supporting the execution or driven programs and initiatives.
- Assist with the implementation of marketing and communications campaigns or campaign initiatives, working alongside other digital marketing team members, internal agency and internal clients
- Collaborate with other members of the marketing team, including industries, account development, strategies, public relations, design and internal communications, to deliver seamless service to internal clients
- Support campaigns across email marketing, social media marketing, content updates on their website as well as digital reporting
- Execute social media campaigns in support of campaigns, focused on LinkedIn (organic and paid), including targeting, segmentation, testing and reporting
- QA and proofreading
- Copywriting in a concise manner, across social channels and email
- Champion their brand both internally and externally
- 2+ years of marketing and communications experience, preferably in a professional services or b2b environment
- Degree or diploma in marketing, communications, or business
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work confidently and enthusiastically with all levels of an organization
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and database management experience
- Passion for digital marketing and social media
- Aptitude for working with technology
- Strong research, project management, and analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize and perform in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Strong attention to detail, and above-average coordination, and organizational skills
- Self-starter, independent and proactive
- Desire to work in a team-based environment on multiple projects with minimal supervision
This is a great remote opportunity, full-time hours, 4 month contract with potential for extension.
Please apply now!