Posted: October 7, 2021
We are seeking a talented intermediate to senior Art Director with serious graphic design chops to step into a new role with our client. This talented and ambitious individual will work closely with our client's Brand Manager and be responsible for all creative output for the brand.
- Work with Brand Manager to develop overarching creative direction and brand strategy, including product collection themes, campaign shoots, content creation and marketing strategy.
- Using graphic design to create a strong visual identity for the client's brand across all consumer touchpoints (packaging, website, email, etc.).
- Maintain visual brand guidelines throughout all graphic assets.
- Work directly with photographers on seasonal campaign photoshoots and impromptu content generation.
- Build and send weekly product release newsletters and manage aesthetic of all email marketing.
- Creating unique graphic identities for sales and marketing campaigns.
- Assist in the design of soft goods such as t-shirts, sweaters, hats etc.
- Design and continually refresh in-store decals, posters, signage and merchandizing.
- 3-5 years relevant work experience in the Graphic Design field, either at an advertising agency, design studio or in-house for a related brand.
- Exceptional graphic design skills using Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop with a focus on typography, layout and colour theory, with a love for vintage design aesthetics.
- A good grasp of photography, photo editing and content management using Adobe Lightroom.
- Proficient with editing software such as Adobe Premiere and After Effects
- Strong conceptual thinker with ability to think across multiple platforms of communication.
- Experience designing for Instagram, video, email marketing and other digital platforms.
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to create mock-ups and build pitch decks.
Infrequently, this position may require working outside of traditional office hours including nights and
This opportunity is immediate, so if you have the skills and experience, please apply now!