Posted: October 6, 2021
We are seeking a talented intermediate Web Designer for an immediate remote, freelance opportunity with our client, a boutique advertising agency.
The Designer will play a key role in the creative UX/UI design phase of our client's website design and development process. The successful candidate has 3+ years experience as a professional web designer and demonstrates expert knowledge of UX/UI web design fundamentals with a reasonable understanding of the website development process.
Time management skills and exceptional, pixel-perfect attention to detail are necessities for this role.
- Excellent knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch.
- Expert level understanding of user experience within website UI design.
- Expert in design theory and fundamentals.
- Able to think creatively to go beyond wireframes and design an experience (we’re not looking for people to dress up the wireframes, but instead, use them as a general guide while your creativity drives the end product).
- Able to set up files correctly for a web development team to slice and dice (including vectors, smart objects/images to scale for Retina displays).
- Awareness of accessibility and compliance standards within UI/Web design.
- Excellent UX strategy and wireframing skills (ability to drive the strategy phase of a project to establish information architecture for client approval before the creative design phase).
- Branding and logo design experience (ability to work in the print world as well helping with logo design, print design, etc.).
- Ability to work with and communicate with clients from discovery to completion.
- Familiarity with InVision.
Please apply now for immediate consideration!