Posted: September 27, 2021
We are working with a company who manages employee discount and benefit programs for their clients, and they are looking for a Senior Digital Specialist to join their team!
The ideal candidate will bring an entrepreneurial approach, an eagerness to create from the ground up, willingness to experiment, have deep experience and expertise in developing and executing customer centric digital marketing initiatives, and will be extremely collaborative and proactive in approach. You will be the go-to for Brand, Content, Email, Social Media Marketing and also have a knack from creativity and design.
- Planning, optimizing and executing digital marketing campaigns to drive customer acquisition, usage and retention across channels (including, but not limited to emails, web-banners, push notifications, etc.)
- Plan and implement optimizations to the digital platforms (website, app, newsletters) to improve user experience and increase conversion rate.
- Manage and actively oversee the development, writing, design, translation, production and distribution of all marketing campaigns (i.e. Multi-merchant & solo e-blasts, emails, advertisements, handouts, press releases, events, launches, etc.)
- Project manage digital campaigns from strategy to execution
- Create, test and learn cadence to optimize marketing campaigns and ultimately drive business growth and sales
- Develop a website traffic plan and create goals and benchmarks to meet KPIs
- Develop, evaluate and oversee the implementation of A/B testing protocols and procedures
- Work with our internal teams to ensure URLs and codes are being tracked and measured for all outgoing marketing materials (digital)
- Excellent copywriting, proofing and editing skills in English (French is an asset)
- Accountable for staying up-to-date on the latest digital marketing trends
- 5+ years in digital marketing with a focus on target marketing across digital media
- Comprehensive understanding of customer segmentation, targeting, and custom audiences
- Experience managing campaigns with a proven track record of optimizing campaigns to improve performance
- Experience working with attribution and analytics tracking platforms, such as Google Analytics
- Familiar with best practices website optimization (landing pages, conversion rate)
- Proficient knowledge of online measurement and performance indicators, ability to analyze campaign data and discern insights
- Experience working cross-functionally with creative, user experience and web development
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; proven ability to leverage data in decision making
- Meticulous organizational skills, ability to meet tight deadlines, and attention to detail
- Excel proficiency
This is a full-time opportunity with incredible perks, a hybrid in office and work-from-home model located in the GTA, TTC accessible.
Please apply now for consideration.