Posted: September 8, 2021
We are seeking a talented Product Manager for a very exciting full time position with our client who is in super high growth. This position is working 100% remotely ongoing, so we are happy to consider applicants from all markets in North America.
We’re looking for an experienced product manager who understands how to gather insights, and manage great products that exceed the clients’ needs. You will work to develop and improve a platform that helps millions of consumers and professionals. Your mission will be to understand the goals of the customers, translate those needs into requirements and work cross functionality with an executable plan to bring those needs to market.
We’re looking for a strategic thinker who cares deeply about understanding the customers. You’re an exceptional communicator who can inspire the best work from a team. You know how to be heard and energize people around your vision. You know the importance of communication, and can clearly articulate the rationale for your decisions to people across the organization.
- You know how to design a hypothesis, quickly iterate on tests, and synthesize data. You have the ability to leverage data to better understand our customers
- You understand how to measure your objectives. You’re obsessive about building and maintaining successful products that attract and retain customers
- You can organize and translate information into executable plans. You become a domain expert in your field, and roll up your sleeves to make it happen
- You understand people and enjoy learning about customers’ needs. You recognize the difference between what customers say and what they mean, and you know how to identify and execute on solutions
- 4+ years of hands-on experience building and managing digital products
- Demonstrated experience leading the launch of a product (or features) and owning the success metrics. Experience working with a consumer audience is a plus
- You’re insightful and analytical. You hear people on a deeper level, and connect the dots to craft a better product that meets your customers’ needs
- You are experienced with data analytics, metrics and goal-setting
- You build trust with your team, and facilitate conversation to understand everyone's concerns. You can articulate a vision and rally the team around that vision
Apply now for immediate consideration!