Posted: August 31, 2021
Our client, a leading beauty company in Canada is looking for a seasoned Creative Director to join their growing team.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, extremely passionate about what you do, and seeking to be a part of a company that welcomes new ideas and approaches, loves to take bold and strategic moves quickly, then this role is for you! You are highly conceptual, and will envision/translate brand concepts into compelling visuals, including packaging design, advertising layouts, shopper marketing collateral materials, displays, banners, digital assets, social media layouts and much more.
- Effectively manage cross-functional needs and provide leadership and direction across projects
- Responsible for design solutions from concept to completion; ensuring a consistent, coherent and powerful brand experience that is relevant to each brand’s target audience
- Oversees total flow of projects and timelines across the brand portfolio; guiding the team on renders, mock-ups and final artwork layouts
- Evaluation of creative work to ensure that projects meet the requirements of the design brief and are completed on time and within budget
- Direction and delivery of all elements needed for a project from outside suppliers including prepress technicians, printers, package manufacturers, photographers and illustrators
- Attending press runs and providing adequate feedback to printers and press operators to achieve desired results of a project, sometimes with multiple stages
- Selecting and meeting with vendors to maintain relationships and to ensure vendors are meeting project requirements within budget and on time
- 8+ years experience as Creative Director with CPG or Beauty
- Extensive experience in mentorship and leading a team
- Bachelor’s degree in
- Strong portfolio
- Extensive knowledge and skills in Adobe Creative Suite and Mac OSX
- Pays extremely close attention to detail under tight deadlines, changing priorities and within budget
This is an exciting full-time position with lots of opportunity, with a hybrid work from home and in-office model, located in the Vaughan area.
Please apply now!