Posted: July 15, 2021
Fantastic opportunity to work with a leading organization in the AI sector for a global SaaS software organization. We are looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to join this global team.
This company is a recognized leader in their field, and the ideal candidate will be based either in USA or Canada (not open to non-residents or non-citizens of Canada or USA).
In this role the candidate will be responsible to build out OEM strategy, product positioning and strategy, develop key marketing strategies and process, resulting in establishment of a leading position in this emerging market sector.
Candidates must be passionate about developing and driving results, develop OEM use cases, conduct research on key buyer roles, needs and purchasing requirements, as well as applying strategies that support end to end marketing and fuelling growth and product adoption.
As a SME in buyer personas, data science related to AI markets and buyers, this opportunity will play a key role in establishing a leadership position for this product.
Candidates will work closely with colleagues across the company including Product Management, Development, Marketing, Campaigns and Partner teams.
- Define the market opportunity for this product; perform research to identify OEM use cases and target buyers with highest propensity to buy
- Conduct secondary and primary research to gather data and insight about key buyer roles, needs and purchasing requirements
- Influence product development via well-defined market requirements
- Partner with product management to create competitive intelligence and content for use in positioning this product against similar offerings
- Create personas and build differentiated positioning and messaging for this product based on buyer understanding, marketing trends and competitive landscape
- Collaborate with leadership to produce a sales enablement plan as well as develop and deliver enablement and sales materials
- Plan and orchestrate product launch/release activities using effective tools and techniques to maximize market penetration and sales impact
- Provide market and buyer insights to drive the development of campaign strategies including demand creation and reputation building
- Create marketing content including messaging guides, presentations, articles, blog posts, digital/social assets, etc. in close collaboration with Campaigns, Digital Marketing and Community teams
- Assist in the development of customer references, testimonials and case studies for external and internal use
- Evangelize and serve as spokesperson by speaking at proprietary and third-party events to create market “buzz” and drive higher value to customers and the business
- Support analyst and media relations activities to improve the company’s awareness in the community
- B.A./B.S in marketing or related field, M.B.A. or equivalent in related work experience preferred
- 7+ years of work experience with 5+ years of experience in Product Marketing or related roles
- Understanding of the data science and AI market, experience in OEM required
- Ability to converse with product managers and developers and distill technical information into simple and meaningful marketing messaging and storylines
- Operates effectively in a dynamic environment, adaptable and keeps a can-do attitude
- Strong interpersonal and teaming skills that foster cross-functional teamwork and collaboration
- Demonstrated bias for action and driving results
- Experience marketing to analysts, data scientists or developers a plus
- Product management experience a plus