Posted: June 7, 2021
We are seeking a talented intermediate to senior Integrated Designer for an ongoing contract. This opportunity is on a project by project basis, so ideally an independent contractor who can adjust their work schedule to the varying needs of the client would be best suited for this role.
The ideal candidate will have solid print experience, but is equally strong in digital. The ratio is 70% Digital vs 30% Print. Experience in After Effects for simple (predominantly Vector) animated GIFs (5-15 secs) is required.
- Post secondary education in a Graphic Design program
- 4-6 years of experience as an integrated Designer working in a busy studio environment
- Expert level in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- Excellent proficiency in After Effects
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written
- Able to manage projects and expectations on deliverables
- Strong production skills in addition to a beautiful design aesthetic
- Campaign experience – rolling-out a whole campaign across multi-channels – Print, Digital, Social
- In-house experience
- Self-starter, take initiative mindset
- Digital projects include: digital assets, email campaign design, microsites, banners, light animation