Posted: May 26, 2021
Our B2B client in the Information Technology & Services sector, is seeking a sharp and well-rounded Digital Marketing and Content Manager to add to their growing team.
In this role, you must be highly initiative and will proactively approach tasks in order to achieve set goals as you will be able to work on many facets of digital marketing. This includes email nurture marketing, content development SEO, and social media marketing. You are passionate about SaaS technology and business and demonstrate a positive can-do attitude, work well in teams, and enjoy solving complex problems.
- Develop and innovate creative approaches to increase website visits, leads and marketing qualified leads (MQLs).
- Play a supporting role on SEM/PPC campaigns, content marketing, display advertising, and more
- Produce and optimize website elements, including landing pages, website copy, CTAs, forms, and more
- Create and execute marketing programs to nurture prospects with valuable information and content
- Develop email marketing campaigns, lead nurture workflows and online events and webinars to deepen engagement. Improve campaigns on an ongoing basis, including conversion optimization, A/B testing of emails, running experiments, etc.
- Build, deploy, and optimize all email marketing campaigns including design templates, calls-to-action, and content used in marketing emails
- Develop stage appropriate content and deliver it through core channels including website, email lists and social media
- Identify trends and insights and work with the marketing team to brainstorm new and creative growth
- Conduct market and industry research to deepen your understanding of customer needs, industry, and sector-specific challenges, and stay informed about developments in enterprise SaaS platforms
- Manage the social media marketing strategy, with strategic support from the Marketing Director
- Write and schedule weekly social media posts in line with brand guidelines
- Measure and report on the performance of campaigns against goals
- Create documentation of digital marketing processes and procedures
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing or similar role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Marketing experience in a B2B software or technology services environment
- Strong time management skills, ability to multi-task, manage multiple campaigns at once, and prioritize in response to issues as they arise
- Highly intuitive, collaborative, and able to work effectively cross-functionally
- Excellent writing, editing, and communication skills
- Comfortable in a fast paced, constantly evolving, and multifaceted environment
- Ability to efficiently manage and implement quick-turn tactical projects
- Solid understanding of email deliverability and what impacts it
- Proficiency in analytics, marketing data, lead nurturing, email marketing, SEO/SEM, and conversion optimization
- Demonstrated experience building engagement on social platforms.
- Strong understanding of PPC and Google Ads
- Experience in using various CRMs and marketing automation tools
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
This is a full-time remote opportunity with great benefits and perks. If this sounds like you, please apply now!