Posted: April 1, 2021
We're working with a Toronto agency to hire a Senior PPC Specialist who isknown for delivering engaging, results-oriented PPC campaigns designed to achieve key performance and business objectives across multiple clients. A keen attention to detail, understanding of best practices and the ability (and passion) to work within a deadline-driven,
team-focused environment are critical components of this role.
If you love digging into new challenges and have experience with
Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Ads or even tried running Pinterest or Reddit Ad campaigns, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
The ideal candidate brings 4-6 years of experience to the role – essentially, you can deliver comprehensive account setups, campaign optimizations, pull insights, compile and build reports and can enthusiastically present
your results to clients.
- 4-6 years’ experience in PPC campaign management with a case study of you driving results for a client
- Experience with campaign planning, setup, optimization and reporting
- Experience communicating results directly to clients
- A thorough understanding of PPC best practices and campaign structures
- Familiarity with PPC bulk editing tools and ability to execute campaigns efficiently
- Excel/Google Docs proficiency
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to support ongoing engagement with clients
- Self-driven to uncover challenges, solve problems and “get to the bottom of it”
- Interest in testing, learning and evolving your PPC knowledge and skills
- Proficiency in multi-tasking and working effectively under tight timelines while using strong time-management skills
- Google Ads, Google Analytics or Facebook Certifications (multiple certifications beneficial)
- Keen attention to detail, including strong writing and grammar
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player
- Excellent attention to detail
- Relevant agency experience
- Industry engagement – naturally tuned into industry thought leaders and news sources such as Think with Google, Search Engine Land, Moz, etc.
- Experience working with Google Data Studio and Analytics report building
- Understanding of Supermetrics, SEMrush, keyword.io and other PPC tools
- A mix of B2C, B2B and eCommerce experience
- Marketing automation experience