Posted: March 31, 2021
We're working with a design and software development company to hire a Project Manager. In this role, will help you plan, delegate and monitor tasks across a number of different projects and departments concurrently. By deftly balancing the needs and availability of clients with the resources, you will set the stage for a successful and rewarding project.
- Liaise with clients to identify a suitable project timeline and completion date
- Define project scope and responsibilities in accordance with internal resources and availability
- Set up projects in PM system and clearly communicate responsibilities to all parties
- Regularly monitor progress and communicate updates or issues
- Adjust deliverables and expectations accordingly
- Ensure tasks are completed in line with provided estimates
- Manage internal resources to complete projects at or below budget
- Problem solve to avoid delays and minimize overdue tasks
- Exercise tact and leadership skills to obtain required approvals and assets from clients on time
- Ensure all completed work adheres to established standards
- 3+ years experience in a project management role for application design
- Must be fluent in English
- Post-secondary degree in IT, project management or a related field
- Detailed knowledge of web design tools, technologies and best practices
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Comfortable with being proactive and identifying opportunities for process improvement
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple departments and projects concurrently
- Ensure that all project activities are completed in a timely manner and within budget
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
This opportunity is part remote / part onsite at their office location in North York.
Please apply now for immediate consideration.