Posted: February 16, 2021
Creative Niche's recruitment team is working with large Canadian retail client a Production Specialist on a full-time contract basis starting immediately.
The ideal candidate will have experience executing a variety of tasks in the space of being on a production set with a background of TV, Film and/or Photography. Working closely with the Creative and Brand teams to enable the production of elevated photo and video content.
- Evaluate and support the daily operations of the Production Team and working alongside with the Studio Manager
- Source brand and vendor products for photoshoots
- Collaborate on assigned photoshoots with Brand and Creative teams, Producers, Photographers and Stylists for successful execution of photoshoots and content; assist in selecting and booking photographers, stylists and talent
- Assist in coordinating rental camera equipment and gear per each shoot;
- Assist in evaluating the needs of each individual shoot; purchase/rent any miscellaneous supplies
- Manage timelines
- 2+ years work experience on set in photography or in a similar environment
- Has strong organization project management skills of retail or creative projects
- Ability to travel to different locations within the organization to support on particular needs for the project and photoshoots
- Can work independently with little supervision
- Process and detail-oriented with creative and analytical problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Punctual, and also flexible to work additional hours as needed
- Works very well under pressure, reliable and highly initiative
This is an exciting opportunity, 1 year contract with a reputable brand.
Please apply now for immediate consideration!