Posted: January 25, 2021
We're looking for someone to act as a UX Lead Consultant on key projects by bringing human-centered methodologies and processes to the creation of digital solutions.
In this role you will:
- Translate user needs and business goals into design requirements. Assist in design planning and execution.
- Collaborate with a team of clients, designers, and consultants to define and document requirements, overall user experience vision on projects, and recommend strategically sound solutions to meet client’s business needs.
- Communicate and articulate your design artifacts and vision clearly to internal teams and clients.
- 8+ years of experience as a lead UX/UI Designer
- 3+ years working at an agency or professional services firm
- A skilled and passionate designer who has a strong background in human-centered design, user research, and visual design.
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit. Eager to learn and are excited by the opportunity to wear many hats.
- Collaborate with discipline leads to scope projects and engagements
- Act as a facilitator and leader as needed – someone who can easily lead design projects, as well as lead executive-level client work sessions
- Provide expert counsel on best practices on design methods, user research, experience design, usability and user engagement
- Proficiency with design software such as Sketch, Invision, Axure, Principle and Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong understanding of responsive design, UI patterns, layout, typography, and colour.
Apply now for immediate consideration!