Posted: January 22, 2021
We are seeking a talented Presentation Designer for a freelance gig starting in mid-February until mid-April, offsite.
The Presentation Designer will support the Business Development and Communications practice in creating top notch & visually rich presentations. The Presentation Designer will be able to effectively communicate complicated ideas in visually compelling and effective ways, and will be able to create & concept presentations that fit both the client & the respective agency.
- Design and creation of incredible Keynote and PowerPoint templates for pitch presentations; rich in detail, animation, and other high-level design elements
- Act as a champion of brand standards and guidelines
- Manage & execute multiple projects at once, efficiently meeting deadlines
- Follow creative direction, work in a group dynamic, and actively participate on any given project or team to which assigned
- 2-4 years of design experience (agency experience is preferred)
- Portfolio that shows off excellent presentation work
- Expert skills in PowerPoint & Keynote
- Excellent skills in Adobe Creative Cloud
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Strong conceptual ability, along with expert design and layout skill
- Able to easily liaise with people outside the design team & create work based on a verbal or written brief
- Self-starter and well-organized
- Positive Attitude; receptive to creative direction and design feedback
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
Apply now for immediate consideration!