Posted: January 5, 2021
Creative Niche has been exclusively retained to work on behalf of a pharmaceutical and healthcare agency to hire for a number of creative, account and strategy positions across Canada. This global agency is experiencing fast-paced growth due to its accomplishments, reputation and innovative approach to service their clients, around the world.
We are seeking a Strategic Planning Director for a full time opportunity. The ideal candidate will have a strong agency background developing HCP insights and strategies for US and global pharmaceutical clients.
As the Strategic Planning Director HCP you will collaborate closely with the account services and creative team to develop insights, develop creative briefs and provide both strategic and tactical recommendations to our clients in the pharmaceutical industry. You will also participate in pitching new business and learn to deliver value to clients through our client’s strategic planning process.
- Develop marketing and communications strategies targeted towards HCPs
- Host and facilitate strategic planning sessions with cross functional client teams
- Act as the thinking partner for clients and agency teams
- Work with research vendors and client insights teams to translate findings into insights that fuel great creative
- Craft creative briefs
- Monitor the environment for trends relevant to the client’s business
- Partner with account services and creative to grow the business
Required Skills & Attributes:
- Works self-directed and is capable to structure work for others
- Strong grasp of qualitative and quantitative research
- Translates strategic thinking into actionable recommendations & tactics
- Collaborates well with others
- Experienced facilitator
- Strong active listening skills
- Resilient : maintains a positive attitude
- Adapts well to change
- 5-8 years as a strategic planner in an agency working with pharmaceutical clients
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as business, marketing, communications, psychology, ethnography or health science
- Subject matter expertise in the healthcare industry is a plus