As our business scales, we’re expanding our recruitment efforts into the US – and we invite you to be part of this new journey
Creative Niche continues to evolve. Last year, we refreshed our brand for the modern times, and in February this year, launched our new service offering, Rise – powered by Creative Niche. To say we have been busy is an understatement, and we’re not slowing down anytime soon.
We have been extremely fortunate to grow our business in the past couple of years – including almost doubling our team in the last year alone – and now, we’re focusing our efforts beyond borders.
While we have maintained a long-standing relationship and presence in the United States during our 20-years in business, this year, we saw the opportunity to double-down and maximize our scaling efforts in America. In the next few months, Creative Niche will be transitioning from a Canadian-only business to a North American business – starting with our expansion in New York City.
As one of Canada’s leading and award-winning recruitment agencies, we have made over 14,000 placements with a 97% success rate, and we’re excited to bring our experience and expertise to like-minded businesses in the Big Apple.
What We Do
We make thoughtful matches and build careers. Think of today’s biggest brands, emerging start-ups, and brightest agencies — those are the companies we work with. We identify the best full-time, freelance, and executive talent for those clients.
Work With Us
After 20 years in business, we have garnered a wealth of experience and solidified our position as one of Canada’s leading recruitment agencies specializing in marketing creative, digital, advertising, and tech industries. By joining our company, you will have access to and the opportunity to work with some of the very best companies – some of whom form part of the Forbes 500 network – while making a difference in the lives of those looking to make their next career move.
We have an enviable company culture, boasting an impressive average employee tenure of five years at the company. The environment is supportive and fueled by a passion for making meaningful and impactful matches.
We know that our employees are our greatest asset – and we work hard to earn their trust and loyalty. These are some of the benefits and perks you can expect when working at Creative Niche:
- Location Independence: Our policies advocate flexibility and we have adopted a fully hybrid work model – allowing you to choose how you would like to work (from home or in the office). Should you choose to work in an office, we offer an awesome shared co-working space option, in the heart of New York City, at Spaces.
- Competitive base salary, including variable pay.
- 25 Paid Days Off: We encourage our team to have a healthy work/life balance, and that’s why we offer a generous number of paid days off for employees to use as they, please.
- Professional Development Budget: We offer a professional development budget that allows our employees to learn and up-skill themselves in a way that benefits their career aspirations.
- Creative Incentives: We have many unique experiences that incentivize our Nichers. We offer a ‘Work from Anywhere August’, have quarterly goals that are rewarded in our ‘Number One Number’, team trips, happy hours, community outreach – and so much more.
- Health Care: We offer competitive private health insurance through our medical care provider.
- Toronto Travel: As this role is based in New York, you can expect occasional travel to Creative Niche headquarters in Toronto – including specific onboarding travel, and our annual Fiscal Kick Off.
- Remote Work Setup Bonus: We want to make sure you have all the necessary tools to succeed at Creative Niche, and that includes a market-related monetary bonus for your remote work setup, a work laptop, and a robust remote onboarding program.
As we enter this new phase, we’d like to invite you to be a part of our journey. Currently, we are looking for a Client Services Director to join our team in New York. If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you. Apply today – we can’t wait to meet you!
If this role is not the right fit for you, but you have someone else in mind, we offer a one-time referral bonus of CAD$100 to $1000 should they be successful.
- For more information about Creative Niche, please visit our website